ACP-Erie Football Boosters
The purpose of the ACPE Football Booster club is to promote and support the football program at Arizona College Prep (ACP) in an atmosphere that is consistent with the educational philosophy of the school community.
Our goal is to assist the coach of the ACP Football program in creating a vital and productive school experience for each student athlete, to provide for effective communication between parents and the coaches and to provide a means for actively involving parents to extend the level of participation in planning and implementing school activities that involve student athletes and their families.
- To collaborate with the community for involvement and support
- To raise funds and provide volunteers to support the program
- To promote school spirit and sportsmanship and encourage attendance at football games and activities
- To encourage and support the academic endeavors of the football players
- To provide supplementary financial support for the various needs and activities of the program.
- To aid in organizing and staging special events and projects
- To aid and support in the areas of promotion, publicity and program development