Winter Break ATR Hours
|12/18 & 12/19:||Open 12:00-5:00PM|
|Week of 12/24 – 28:||ATR CLOSED|
|12/31 – 1/02:||ATR CLOSED|
|1/03 & 1/04:||Open 8:00-11:00AM|
Happy Holidays Knights!
Practices on December 26-28th and January 2nd will not have athletic trainer coverage. Here is what you need to know:
- In an emergency, dial 9-1-1. Contact parents, and then Amy after emergency has been resolved (call, text, or email).
- Injuries that constitute an emergency include: head wounds or blows to the head with increasing symptoms, open fractures, and joint dislocations
- Injuries that necessitate speedy medical attention but not a ride to the hospital are: ANY concussion-like symptoms following a blow to the head or body, and suspected fractures
- If any non-emergent injury (sprains, strains, or owwies) occurs during uncovered practice times, contact Amy. When in doubt if an injury is urgent or not, contact Amy.
- ONLY coaches may access the ATR for water during practice times
- NO treatments may take place without an athletic trainer present (even ice or foam rolling)
- If WaterBoys are used, they must be emptied, dried out, shut off, and plugged in (do NOT plug in with power switch ON)
Amy Patrick, AT, ATC (360) 751-1738 firstname.lastname@example.org