ATHLETIC CLEARANCE PROCESS
(no paper pages will be turned in)
ALL Athletes wishing to participate in a sport or manage a sport during the 2020-2021 school year will follow the link in the top white menu bar of this website and
Register An Athlete
FULL Instructions: Parent-Training-Register-My-Athlete
When submitting forms in RMA – Please note the following:
15.7A – 15.7B – 15.7D – NO e-signatures allowed
15.7C – ONLY one that can be either e-signed or hand signed by parent and student
How do I print off a physical to take to the doctor?
- Create an account and then you must register for a sport. (Please register for all sports you intend to tryout for this school year)
- Towards the bottom of the Registration Checklist is “Other Requirements”.
- To print off the physical, click on the Magnifying Glass Icon to the right of the physical. There are a total of 4 pages to the AIA physical documents that will need to be completed and scanned. 3 pages for the 15.7A section and 1 page for the 15.7B section.
- In the upper right hand corner of the page your browser will show a Printer Icon.
- Click the Printer Icon and print out the physical to take to your doctor.
**Note: You only need to complete the Brain Book course 1 time during your high school sports career. When registering for another school year, you will see that your Brain Book has not expired like all of your other forms.
*** ONLY students who attended a HIGH SCHOOL that was NOT ACP last year need to complete the AIA 550 form ***