ATHLETIC CLEARANCE PROCESS – Electronic Only
If you plan to participate in a sport or manage a sport during the 2021-2022 school year, follow the link in the top white menu bar of this website and
Register An Athlete
When submitting forms in RMA – Please note the following:
15.7A & 15.7B – NEW 2021-22 forms must be used – old forms will not be accepted
15.7C, 15.7D , Form A COVID – e-signatures not allowed
If you already have an RMA account from a previous school
Adding a New School to your RMA Account
How do I print off a physical to take to the doctor?
- Create an account and then you must register for a sport. (Please register for all sports you intend to tryout for this school year)
- Towards the bottom of the Registration Checklist is “Other Requirements”.
- To print off the physical, click on the Magnifying Glass Icon to the right of the physical. There are a total of 5 pages to the AIA physical documents that will need to be completed and scanned. 3 pages for the 15.7A section and 1 page for the 15.7B section.
- In the upper right hand corner of the page your browser will show a Printer Icon.
- Click the Printer Icon and print out the physical to take to your doctor.
**Note: You only need to complete the Brain Book course and Opioid training 1 time during your high school sports career. When registering for another school year, you will see that your Brain Book has not expired like all of your other forms.
*** ONLY students who attended a HIGH SCHOOL that was NOT ACP last year, and competed in an AIA sport, need to complete the AIA 550 form ***